UCaaS Review (“UCaaS Review,” “we,” “our,” “us”) respects your privacy rights. This Privacy Statement describes how we collect, receive, use, store, share, transfer, and process personal identifiable information (“Personal Information”) of persons using or accessing our Sites (“you” or “your”). This Privacy Statement governs the Personal Information we collect in connection with the use of our websites, social media and other services provided by us both online and offline as well as through communication, including email messages, that we send to you that link to this Privacy Statement (collectively, the “Sites”). By using the Sites, you accept and agree to the practices that this Privacy Statement describes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use the Sites, we may collect and use Personal Information about you, which may also include your name, email address, phone number, title, job function, postal address, browser and device information, and information collected through cookies and other similar technologies (such as IP address). If you submit any Personal Information to us or to service providers in connection with the Sites, you represent that you have the authority to do so and permit us to use the information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. We may also collect and use non-personal information that does not and cannot be used to reveal your identity or that of another individual, such as information which has been anonymized, deidentified, or aggregated (“Aggregate Information”). We use Aggregate information to facilitate our operation of our Sites and for other purposes described below. We do not knowingly collect information from minors under the age of 18 on the Sites. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide any information to us. If we become aware that we have collected information from a minor under the age of 18, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our databases.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information:
- To register an interested party in our services or listed service providers
- To deliver interest-based content to you, including marketing and advertising material;
- To carry out research on customer demographics, interests and behaviors;
- To respond to inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested materials, as well as information and materials regarding services;
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies, or other similar information;
- To personalize your experience on the Sites by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including, without limitation: (i) In order to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties; (ii) We collect information when you request information, register for a webinar, subscribe to our email communication, register to use the Sites, download content etc.; (iii) Subject to your consent, we may sometimes enable other businesses to make their products or services available to you. You may purchase such products or services from these other businesses directly.
REASONS FOR USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If it is necessary for our legitimate interest, for example: (i) to keep our records updated; (ii) to explore how prospects use our Sites; (iii) to offer additional features to our customers; (iv) for provision of services,(v) to prevent fraud or monitor for security vulnerabilities; (vi) in the context of a business reorganization or group restructuring exercise; (vii) to keep our Sites updated and relevant; (viii) to develop our business; (ix) and to inform our marketing strategy (by delivering Sites content and advertising to you).
- When necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you.
- If you have consented or requested to receive communications from us or third parties.
- To share with third parties with whom individuals direct us to share their personal information.
- For our business purposes, including without limitation, data analysis, audits, fraud and abuse monitoring and prevention, detecting security vulnerabilities, identifying technical errors, for testing products and services, enhancing, improving or modifying our services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (i) under applicable law; (ii) to comply with legal process; or (iii) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and (vi) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
THIRD PARTY SITES
Where UCaaS Review acts as a data controller of Personal Information, we retain the Personal Information we collect where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (including, without limitation, to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements). When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or aggregate it or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your Personal Information. However, we will make good faith efforts to delete your Personal Information if you contact us by following the instructions herein; provided, however, that we are not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you with service contact us by emailing us at [email protected].
We do not “sell” your Personal Information, as defined in California Consumer Privacy Act, for consideration. We will only communicate your data to third parties in order to provide you with support, service, or access, or through use of our Sites, as outlined in the “Reasons for Use of Personal Information” section above, or at your direct request. If you are a California resident, you can make certain requests regarding your personal information, including: (i) you may request access to a copy of the Personal Information we have about you, including a list of categories of your Personal Information that we have shared with another company for a business purpose; (ii) you may request that we delete your personal information; (iii) you may request that we stop sharing your personal information; or (iv) you may request the right not to be discriminated against. Additionally, the California Consumer Privacy Act, Cal. Civ. Code §§ 1798.100 et seq. (“CCPA”) grants consumers certain rights over their Personal Information, including:
- Right to Know: about any Personal Information used, collected and disclosed to Third Parties
- Right to Deletion: request to delete or destroy any and all Personal Information collected.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: the right to not be discriminated against for exercising rights under CCPA.
Therefore, if you would still like to proceed with a “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” request, please submit a request at [email protected].
You have the right to opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your Personal Information. You may also withdraw your consent at any time and opt out by submitting a request to [email protected]. However, we may continue to send emails regarding products or services you have requested in response to such request. YOU CAN ALSO OPT-OUT OF RECEIVING MARKETING MESSAGES FROM US BY CONTACTING [email protected]. WE WILL COMPLY WITH YOUR REQUEST(S) AS SOON AS REASONABLY PRACTICABLE. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU OPT-OUT OF RECEIVING MARKETING-RELATED EMAILS FROM US, WE MAY STILL SEND YOU IMPORTANT ADMINISTRATIVE AND TRANSACTIONAL MESSAGES. PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT MARKETING MATERIALS SENT BY THIRD PARTIES WILL NEED TO BE OPTED OUT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PRIVACY POLICIES OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
We update the Privacy Statement from time to time, so please review it regularly. If we materially change our Privacy Statement, we will make best effort to notify you. However, your continued use of the Sites will be deemed your agreement that your Personal Information may be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the changes, then you should stop using the Sites and notify us that you do not want your information used in accordance with the changes.
We welcome any questions, comments, or concerns you may have regarding this Privacy Statement. Please do not hesitate to contact us as follows:
1901 E University Dr Mesa Az 85203